Early morning fire grinds business to halt in Malindi. The town was filled in smoke followed by power outages causing panic and closure of business all through the town. This forced multitudes of people to throng the scene of the fire.

malindi fire



According to from a shop owner who neighbours the fire-gutted store, electrical fault caused by a welder repairing a gate is the cause of the fire.

Previous articleMalindi students arrested in Kakamega for being Muslims!
Next articleShop fire – Gallery

Why have I been traveling so much? Because I have grown to like and love Malindi, I want to take risks, meet interesting people, challenge myself, explore the world, and learn more about myself in the process. This also helps me tell the story of how interesting Malindi.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here